Creek products are designed by Mike Creek and a team of electronic engineers, who employ the latest CAD technology and sophisticated test equipment to achieve the innovative and astute designs with which Creek is associated.
The first Creek amplifier, the £99 CAS4040, was launched on the UK market in 1982 and created somewhat mixed response. Praise for its sound quality was tempered with disbelief that a fledgling British Hi-Fi company could be successful taking on the established brands and undercutting their prices. However, what was not realised by the reviewer of the first Creek amplifier was that Michael Creek already had a long experience in the audio industry.
Throughout the years Mike Creek has not wavered from his basic product design philosophy – the key elements of which can be summed up in the following way:
- The products have a simple uncluttered design brief
- They exhibit technical sophistication
- They feature State of the Art electronics
- They are designed for people who love music
- They are minimalist in operation
- The focus is a total system approach